The League of California Cities will hold a media call to discuss the impacts of COVID-19 on city operations and budgets.
What: Media Conference Call
When: Thursday, April 23 at 2 p.m. PDT
- Town of Yountville Mayor John F. Dunbar, League of California Cities President
- Grass Valley Council Member Jan Arbuckle, League of California Cities Immediate Past President
- Rancho Cucamonga Mayor Dennis Michael
- Fresno Mayor Lee Brand
- San José Vice Mayor Chappie Jones
- League of California Cities Executive Director Carolyn Coleman
RSVP: Media interested in participating should contact Adrienne Sprenger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reporters must provide their name, media outlet, and email address in the RSVP.
The webinar is open to credentialed media only. Reporters must RSVP to participate. The League will provide call-in details one hour before the call start time.
Established in 1898, the League of California Cities is a nonprofit statewide association that advocates for cities with the state and federal governments and provides education and training services to elected and appointed city officials.